About Process Pink
Process Pink is one of the leading providers of credit and debit card-based payment processing services in the United States. We enable merchants to accept cashless transactions for their merchandise and services by providing transaction processing, risk management, fraud detection, 24 hours / 7 days a week merchant assistance, support and chargeback services.
Process Pink is wholly-owned by TOT Group, Inc., a division of Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE), a global technology-driven group specializing in electronic commerce, mobile payments and transactional services.
There is something deep within us that seeks to make a difference in this world. A need to leave a footprint and know that someone's life has been made better because of what we do. We have no doubt that a higher power planted this desire into the hearts of all of us at Process Pink who collaborate on many different levels to donate to leading national charities.
Proces Pink Payments is a registered ISO/MPS of:
- Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, IL
Active member in recognized industry associations:
- Electronic Transaction Association (ETA)
- National Association of Payment Processionals (NAOPP)
- North East Acquirers
- Southeast Acquirers
- Mid West Acquirers
Awards & Recognitions
Process Pink and its brand has been recognized by many for its outstanding achievments and contribution to the worthy cause, below are some awards and recognitions received by us over the years:
- Inc Magazine #1 Fastest Growing Company 2012
- Certificate of Recognition (presented and signed by Mayor Phil Katzakian of Lodi, California)
- Congratulatory $1.00 bill presented by the Lodi Chamber of Commerce and signed by Pat Patrick, President & CEO of the Lodi Chamber of Commerce
- Featured on ABC World News with Dr. Tim Johnson
- Featured in multiple broadcasts on Fox Networks in Illinois